Anyone Received Their Tax Refund With Tax Rebate Anyone With A Child That RECEIVED Their Rebate - Please Do Me This Favor...?

Anyone with a child that RECEIVED their rebate - please do me this favor...? - anyone received their tax refund with tax rebate

Go to "Where's my stimulus" on irs.gov. Check the amount. Is that correct? You mean, the amount of your qualifying child? Here are the big question is now $ 300.00 - amount and beneficiaries of the Child Amount: € 0.00 (based on 0 qualifying children) have a son - a child of two years and the number of SS is in my back, shows 2 Exemptions , but the website and the phone is saying that my data is not correct, if I were you, "2" for the work exceptions and entered "1" and has this and I've found. I'm confused. So when you receive your refund, you will be an amount different from what obtained in the tracker - it gives you the number of eligible children. Please share. I think with the IRS, but now I'm at work, and I do not know how theonger I expect, so you need tonight. My husband did not claim my tax return here. Why should not "recognize" that is two years, nobody complained, and we are not in support of any kind Thanks!

6 comments:

MarineMo... said...

Something is wrong in his statement has been estimated ... If you do not get the number of exceptions to 1 instead of 2 change in the information from the refund. I have 3 children who come into consideration and all of them at "Where's my refund if they give the amount for children, $ yours 900th I hope you and the IRS that the work is all. Our return to the May 9 planned and I hope the total will be displayed on condition of payment on our account. Good luck sorting it all: you really should get the extra $ 300 for your child!

La Vie Boheme said...

Ask the same thing over and over again will not help.

Some people get what the tracker, and some are apparently not .. I do not know why, and nobody here knows why. Please tell the IRS and please stop posting the same thing again and again.

♥Milly♥ said...

I put on my 4 exceptions, because that's what I did. Me, husband and 2 children.
You have to monitor their tax forms and see if I accidentally set to 1 instead of selling 2nd 1, the car with her son is 2
I hope that makes sense.

Felicia M said...

I have two children and I also spoke by phone with the IRS, but can not a man on the phone.

the tax lady said...

Go back and look at line 6c. Not only the liberation, but Table 4 for the child "qualifications" - Did you know that the box?

MACprinc... said...

Like I said, the simulator tells me 600.00 wheres my payment recovery tool tells me to see 300.00 (and for that I need to ask 1 of the exemption if it is really 2) a lot of difference because the AOT with how much tax he has made his people checks.Alot say no to their work by 2 exceptions do ..... In the confused. because if the computer says its going for 600.00 and my information 1040ez This could mean that I could calculate the income tax and then we believe that the simulator is more precise, but who knows?


I think this tool wheres incentive payment only to the people as it is the least allowed.AN The reason why Where's My Stimulus Payment is bad, because I put the wrong number of exemptionsAs it may be true

12midnight so I know for sure!

Post a Comment