Strep Throat More Than Once In Three Months Can You Get Mono More Than Once?

Can you get mono more than once? - strep throat more than once in three months

I had mono it about three years ago, and now I have the symptoms again. Tired, sore throat, night sweats, muscle aches and fever. I went to a doctor about my throat to see, thought it was STREP and refused the test told me it was probably strep. I was better on antibiotics for a few days and I feel. In fact, my throat is getting worse.

I have several times online to see if I can be mono again, and it seems that each side says something else. Can anyone tell me a definitive answer?

1 comments:

xxyoukno... said...

Once someone is infected, the virus remains in the body for the rest of the life of the person, and maybe even again in the saliva from time to time. However, the person usually is not the symptoms of a mono-(just as tired all the time, sore throat, fever and loss of appetite again) - at least not from mono.

If you have symptoms of mono - even though you have already - go to the doctor. Other conditions such as sore throat and flu may cause similar symptoms. Your doctor can an accurate diagnosis.

Post a Comment