Where Did Myammee Get Her Hair Flavor Of Love 3 Reunion: Recap!!?

Flavor of love 3 reunion: Recap!!? - where did myammee get her hair

I suspect that a good thing Flav his head shaved, peanuts, and it was like this is actually.

The meeting started slowly but picked up when Sommore than some girls and Flav back a little, it was fun.

Shy is beautiful, the hot breath of the new and see everything, too lol! But I felt really where it comes from and how the show was affected. I thought it was quite beautiful as her mother would go and how Prancer mother suffered the same thing.

Since weaving was a hot mess! I thought that given the Hair Outta Control trees. Since only a cold heart-B ** ch (I do not know he had 2 children)

The only thing good that creates a Myammee receive or elevated to Kick Outta hasand the house. One could say that it will be processed the rear outta the show meeting.

Thing 1 p.m. to 2 a.m., although looked good, and I must say I'm glad Flav did not stay with T2, it would have broke my heart, he looked very sad

What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment