11 Vuze Search Templates Why Do My Vuze Downloads Keep Changing Speeds So Dramatically?

Why do my Vuze downloads keep changing speeds so dramatically? - 11 vuze search templates

A few times I've noticed that when downloading something from Azureus Download speed will change radically (not eg 22kB / s to change to more than 100, then again), but the number of seeds and peers. What is the cause? Now I have a series of TV-13 seeds per 11 pairs at 21kb / s, but I have ADSL2? Why this decline in support is so slow? Thanks

1 comments:

quatre70... said...

It is the unpredictability of the cloud.
Because peers are in the distribution of files to multiple peers. If a segment is finished being sent, a new session is established.
This is because a dozen times a minute with a cable connection standard.

Post a Comment