Audiovox Cell Phone Batteries Cell Phone Display Showing Incorrect Time?

Cell Phone Display showing incorrect time? - audiovox cell phone batteries

My 2 1 / 2 years. Audiovox old mobile phone has recently decided to change the time 1 hours earlier than it actually is. I turn the device into the morning, and the correct time is displayed. After running, walking or in the car and check the weather and an hour back.

I have never replaced the battery. Only a few mobile phone users, but my network has no idea what will be sent "over". No reaction. The phone does not fall - nothing has changed except the display of the time. The idiocy is that the display shows 2:00 pm, and I get a call at 3:00 Clock. The call came into the "incoming", which indicates the exact time, although the display shows 2:00 pm. Very frustrating.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

because the phone is the Dirty Dog

Post a Comment