Sakura Martial Arts Supplies How Come In Yahoo Answers,people Love To Put Answers Not Related To The Question?

How come in Yahoo answers,people love to put answers not related to the question? - sakura martial arts supplies

I realized that when I am asked to provide answers, many people have no connection with the issue or topic! For example, I asked myself why the anime Sakura Wars without the release of games in the United States, a Yahoo Answer appointed Jon Jon has responded published, because I'm an idiot, and that the creator of Sakura Wars afraid of me savate kicks and proposed to publish things (French savate) Martial Arts. But the problem has nothing to do with martial arts! It was published in the animation section! Why do people resort to do?

1 comments:

brian 2010 said...

They wanted to just two points by publishing things. You need not be reported to the question answered correctly.

Post a Comment